Wow it’s been an interesting few weeks since my recent Corona Virus Helpful Information blog post and it’s now fabulous to see that Brisbane is opening up again for business. The timing couldn’t be more perfect with school holidays on the horizon and weekend exploration always a good idea.
Take a look below at what’s now open, is re-opening soon and click on the links to take you directly to individual websites, to check details.
OPEN NOW – as of 5 JUNE
- Only 20 guests are permitted inside the sanctuary at any given time
- All visits must be pre-booked
- Visits are limited to 90-minute timeslots
CLIMBING NOW – as of 6 JUNE
- 80th birthday celebration – $80 climbs for eight Sunday morning sessions
- 25% off family passes
- Small groups [Max 14 climbers per group] to ensure social distance for the entire experience
20-minute scenic helicopter flight for two people – SPECIAL OFFER 3RD PERSON FLIES FOR FREE. Departing from Archerfield airport, your scenic flight starts with tracking towards the city via St Lucia and The University of Queensland. Your pilot will then follow the Brisbane river to the iconic Suncorp Stadium before heading around the spectacular sprawling skyline of the CBD. With every seat a window seat, you will get a fantastic birds eye view of the Story Bridge whilst you head towards the famous “Gabba” Stadium. Your return route will see you once again following the Brisbane river back down and over South Bank and then back out towards Archerfield.
OPEN NOW – as of 12 JUNE
Book and visit before 30 November 2020 to get two tickets for the price of one to The Evening Experience – an immersive live theatre show and dinner, or the Welcome to Country Day Experience – an educational, hands-on exploration of all aspects of traditional Aboriginal culture.
- Cellar Door – Open 7 days a week – light lunches, coffee, cakes and NEW ADDITION winery hampers.
- Cellar Door Tasting – Open again – max 5 in the tasting bar up to 20 in our back tasting room.
- Sanctuary by Sirromet – Enjoy a ‘Stay & Dine’ package including a breakfast hamper delivered to your Premium Pavilion, a $100 food and beverage voucher to spend onsite during your stay, and more.
- Tuscan Terrace – REOPENING 7 days a week (as of 13 June) – with new menu (Lunch and Dinners daily)
- At this stage Restaurant Lurleens will be open for weddings, functions and events only
- SUPA golf – Get 1 for 1 tickets.
DAY CRUISES FROM 26 JUNE
ACCOMMODATION FROM 13 JULY
For more information on the ferry/transfer schedule and the resort services under COVID-19 restrictions please visit their website linked above.
GET READY FOR A WHALE OF A TIME!
Enjoy adults at kids prices with Whales in Paradise $69pp (normally $99). Tours depart daily at 9:30am and 2:30pm.
Our tours are available to four persons or more (minimum) so we would love to welcome your family group to do one of our southeast Queensland day tours in your own chauffeur driven coach with a local guide! Save 20% off SEQ tours for four people or more.