The Royal Queensland Show or Ekka as we love to call it, begins tomorrow. If you are undecided whether or not to visit this year’s Show, today I give you my 10 reasons why you must go to Ekka 2018.
Let’s go ….
1. Ekka prices have decreased – buy a family pass at the gate for $80, or online for less
2. Eat a Strawberry Ice cream
3. Buy a Bertie Beetle showbag
4. Watch the Natural Fibres Fashion Parade
5. Enjoy a ride on The Big Wheel
6. Stay late for Ekkanites to see the fireworks
7. Check out the Monster Trucks while at Ekkanites
8. Eat a Dagwood Dog
9. Watch the Grand Parade with 500 of the best animals on show
10. Be amazed by the strength of the wood choppers
There are hundreds more reasons why you need to go to this year’s Ekka, you can create you own list, checkout the Ekka website, link below, or download the Ekka App for your guide to this year’s Royal Queensland Show.
When – 10 to 19 August, 2018
Where – Brisbane Showgrounds, 600 Gregory Terrace, Bowen Hills
Prices – see website for the best ticket deals
Website – www.ekka.com.au