The Easter long weekend has arrived so why not spend some time getting out and about and discovering the delights of Brisbane. To help you get started I’ve put together a list of ideas.
1. Enjoy a coffee and Shingle Inn Salted Caramel Hot Cross Bar for breakfast
2.Visit the new Patricia Piccinini ‘Curious Affection’ exhibition at QAGOMA
3. Pack a picnic lunch and go bush, why not head to Mt Coot-tha for a bush walk
5. Explore the Jan Power’s Farmers Markets on Saturday at Powerhouse and Sunday at Mitchelton
6. Indulge in dinner and the delicious Hot Cross Bombe dessert at Stokehouse Q
7. Admire the fairy lights at QUT Gardens Point (the Goodwill Bridge end) and at Captain Burke Park (under the Story Bridge)
9. Catch a French movie at the Alliance Francaise French Film Festival at Palace Cinemas, read event details here
10. Head to Eat Street Northshore for a incredible edible experience – open Friday, Saturday & Sunday
11. Jump onto the QPAC website and buy a ticket or two to see the AMAZING Aladdin
12. Catch up on reading all the great blog posts here on my website.